Friday 19 January 2007

Exams and the Courageous Little Bird

I arrived back in school on the 8th of January and I've had exams from the 10th until today. Thank God it's going to end by Monday. One thing I hate about A Levels is how it's quite hard to 'tembak' what topics are coming out. Also, these angmoh people seem to love reading essays a lot. Everything seems to require writing essays. Also, I officially wasted 90 pounds to sit for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Apparently, it's an English test that I don't need because I got an A1 for 1119 English in SPM but I'm taking it anyway. Why not right? Make myself feel better since it's the only class where I'm better than everyone else who come from places like China, Spain, Saudi Arabia and Hong Kong, where English isn't their first language. I'm a bitch. Hehe... Oh well... I have my 1st Contract Law module tomorrow and it's a pain! Haven't really got down to finishing up studying but oh well.

Its shit windy today, as in zinc-roof-flying-off windy, as in Airport-Road-jam-because-trees-tumbang windy, that kind of windy ;) . The school's smoking hut officially disintergrated. I saw a really random thing just now. This is a story of a courageous bird and how it faced the evil winds. Was standing by the school field having a smoke with everyone else when I looked up to the sky and saw this bird flying against the wind direction, looking like it was having a hard time. Then all of a sudden, a sudden gust of wind came and blew the poor bird away, into the trees, and seconds later, the bird flies out of the trees and continues his journey fighting the evil wind. The End. LOL... Yeah... That's my story. Shows you how being bored in boarding school and exams make a person. Bless the bird.

No comments: