Wednesday 12 August 2009

092 Week 14: Exam Week

I know it's week 14, and I have 2 exams on Friday, followed by another on Saturday, but I just got the sudden urge to resurrect this blog. It was started in 2005, and died for a little, came back in 2006 then died indefinitely. Today will be day it comes back.

I am screwed. If this exam doesn't kill me, the sugar and caffeine from Red Bull will. If that doesn't kill me, the lack of sleep and deterioration of my internal organs will. Dramatic, I know. That's me. All that dying aside, this blog has kind of mapped out the progression of my life... Lodge School, Kuching --> Padworth College, Reading --> (not documented but there was) London Metropolitan University, London --> SEGI College, Kuching --> bumming, everywhere --> and now Bond University, Gold Coast. My choices (good or bad) has taken me around.

4 comments:

RG in Bond University said...

holy crap, u still use this. i havent touched this blog since january but had to go on it to find something and just to reread some of the bs crap i wrote...haha..oh how i miss yah! good luck with 093

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/lipit0r]lipitor 10mg price
[/url]buy lipitor uk
buy lipitor cheap
lipitor price pharmacy
buy lipitor online
lipitor price

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]purchase Sustiva 500 mg
[/url] Sustiva 500 mg
purchase Efavirenz
purchase Generic Sustiva 200 mg

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]virazole 200 mg
[/url] buy virazole
ribavirin buy
rebetol 100 mg