Friday 28 October 2005

I'm BacKkKkk!!

Hrm... I guess I have disappeared for quite a while. Quick recap of what happened after mock...
  1. I fucked it up :) No surprise eyy?
  2. Brandon is officially angry at Pizza Hut
  3. Results for Chairman's Award is out
  4. School mag is out too.. (yes yes I know it's been out for ages)
  5. I haven't been studying... *followed by some dramatic music*

Well, went back to school a few days ago to give Mrs. Lim the green light to send my forecast results to where I was applying and APPPAARRENNTTTLLLYY I was informed by the other school that they had not received it yet... Hrm... Slacking on the job again ey Mrs. Lim??? Hehe... and I also found out that being a student in the same school for 14 years that sucks up to the School Secretary doesn't pay off... AT ALL. Tried buttering her up that day to let me see my forecast results but she was trying to be all noble and shit and refused to, telling me that there shouldn't be a problem and the grades are mostly 1 or 2 grades higher then what I've been getting in Form 4 and 5. Bahaha... HAS SHE EVEN SEEN THE GRADES I'VE BEEN GETTING THIS 2 YEARS!? *sigh* Oh well, like they say, I'm fucked. Hehe....

Chairman's Award.... I don't know how reliable my source is *cough Lily Chai cough* but she told me that apparently the winners are Lionel and Brandon. Congratulations! Even though I feel that there should only be 1 winner no matter what, I guess they both did deserve it. Have to admit they both are seriously talented ler. They should both get married and make smart babies. Lionel should be smart enough to create some new technology that allows men to conceive with the amount of money Brandon swindles from people. Joking ler, but seriously ler, Congratulations to the both of you, you guys deserved it.

Oh oh oh... was mondo excited to see the new school magazine ABUDEN one look and first thing that came to mind was "ST JO MAG HIA??". Sadly (LOL) it wasn't. It was just a very bad imitation of the St Jo magazine cover (no offence Morgan. I heard they altered it alot). Showed it to a few of my ex-Josephian friends and they all said the same thing. Look exactly like a St Jo magazine just different name. Haih... unoriginalnyeee. As for content, I guess it is different from the previous years. Different meaning I finished reading it in probably less than an hour. Now no more essays to copy :( Overall I would give it probably... 6.5/10? Sorry Cikgu but it wasn't as great as rumoured to be.

Few nights ago, Brandon msged me on MSN telling me how incompetent Pizza Hut was. First thing that ticked him off was when he told the operator he lived near the airport (they should know 082 is from Kuching), they asked whether he was in Kota Kinabalu or Sarawak. When he said Kuching, they asked Sandakan isit? To make matters worst, after clearing up the whole misunderstanding of where he was situated, which took quite a while, they told him "Sorry, we don't deliver to your area". Hahaha... damn soi hor this boy. He started complaining saying that he's seen the Pizza Hut delivery bike around his housing area a week before. He also started to complain that 30 minutes is more than enough to send a damn pizza to his house whether from the Tabuan Jaya branch of the 3rd Mile branch. Hehe.. From his house, it takes 10 minutes to get to school which means agak agak the same time to get to the Tabuan Jaya Pizza Hut and also 10 minutes to get to 3rd Mile, so even during jams, it should take about 20 minutes tops. So in the end, he asked me to flame Pizza Hut in my blog and talk about their inefficiency and their stupidity. Lol... damn kolien. If he called me, I would have taken him out to eat at Pizza Hut which would have taken 15 minutes max. LOL... For Brandon, I literally 'flamed' Pizza Hut. Looks kinda tacky caused I did it half arsedly. Getting a little lazy.

I flamed it just for ya Brandon. Try McDonald's next time. *sings* 1300 13 1300 McDelivery. Can't come to them, they'll come to you!

SPM is round the corner... Tralalalala.... and what am I doing? Trying to 'burn' Pizza Hut, waking up early to go for breakfasts, napping, playing futsal and badminton... ANYTHING but study. I'm doomeedd... Oh yea, speaking of Doom, I want to go watch Doom when it comes out. Or is it out already? Somebody shoot me please.

3 comments:

hannna said...

pizza hut not nice la
no consistency
if you are very very very very lucky to encounter a miracle where you go to a pizza hut with nice pizzas, sure next time you go not nice. or different branch not nice.

dominos is the way to go! www.dominos.com.my

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Butalbital package insert infiniti giovanni T-shirt + with a map of Telemarketing call center dittisham engineering design plotters poker hand holdem Free video jumbo jackpot powerball keno How to remove names of deleted files Wellbutrin sr buproprion generic 150mg

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! free travel brochures of tennessee Fill car tires air pressure Topamax weight-loss Zyrtec thatcher idaho top 10 football recruiting 2006 Ativan halen ambien and side affect