Sunday 30 October 2005

SPM IS OVER.. sort of la...

Guess what guess what guess what *jumps up and down in excitement*!!! SPM is over... well, technically no, but EST shouldn't be such a big deal right? With one thing out of the way, the next thing I have to tackle is getting rid of allll my school stuff. Didn't know going to school could collect so many things over the years. The amount of books and papers are just ridiculous la. Aneeeway, in... *calculates on fingers* 2 more days, we are all EX LODGIANS. Satu pangkat higher. Hehe.. We can now go back to school and point fingers at all the other students and laugh evilly MUAHAHA. We can also teman our cikgus *wink wink* to go makan and they can't say "You got class", "You're not allowed to leave school" or something to that extend la. Teeheeheehee... ABUDEN, see got big bold abuden, sad lor. Everyone seems to be leaving to a land far far far far away. Those who actually do visit my blog (are there?), do drop a line in the comments or tag board and let me know where you're headed to after SPM. I'm going to UK, if anyone's asking. Not like you would really care la, but won't kill to me to let you know. So yea... Anywayyy, I need to go reset my biological clock now. Hehe... Better not forget that I still have another paper left. *air kisses to everyone*

I'll do a more "upbeat", "fun", "interesting", "Brandon-ny" post again soon la. Honour the Chairman's Award recipient one last time for old times sake. Keke...

4 comments:

lamomok said...

I read your blog but you don't update frequently enough! Hahaha! Surprised eh? Your blog's nice to read la... I'm going Perth, if you wanted to know.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog everytime I'm online too, but you are just you lah! LAZY, after one big full blue moon only you update once! But it's worth the wait lah. What Brandonly stuff? How about my stuff?! SHeesh, Your maths book is still with me, still want it? If not, I'll use it for my tuition next year =P

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. hp model c4150a color laserjet cyan toner cartridge spacecoast paintball Mba one year university dunlop tennis brand backpacks Sattelitte tv forum Medical claims audit software Getting your clinical addictions counselor degree digital ultrasoundmammography schools University of sourth carolina columbia

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »