Sunday 4 December 2005

Smelly foosas...

Woopeedoo... SPM is over. Hehe.... Interesting enough, the EST paper was quite hard *shivers*. Lesson learnt, never undersestimate the Malaysian Education Board. Somehow somewhere, they will make your less feared paper, your most feared paper. Didn't make much sense to me. They ask you to write about the formation of acid rain, and yet they want you to make sure you remember to add in the effects of it. Go figure...

Went to the 'Form 5 Graduation Night' which was held at the Casablanca Lounge, Crowne Plaza aka Riverside, on the 2nd of December. Have to admit, everyone WOW-ed me. Hehe... I didn't think everyone was going to be that serious about wearing formal clothes. Keke... But I have to admit, everyone looked really polished and well-groomed (except for the 1 or 2.. let's make it 5, that didn't bother at all {you all know who you are *grr*}). My camera is officially.. Dead so I couldn't take any pictures. Damit... oh yea, THOSE WHO DID SNAP AWAY HAPPILY, PLEASE SHARE YOUR PICTURES WITH ME. I'll be more than willing to provide everyone with empty CDs to burn for me. Thanks a bunch. Email me or drop me a line in the comment box if you're willing to share.

Oh yea, I'm officially the Most Kissable Girl (?) in Form 5 2005. LOL.... Go figure. Everyone seemed really sporting that night and I have to admit, Andrew did a great job mc-ing (excluding the fact that we didn't pay to see him sing). LOL... jk ler Drew. Being the girls we were, a group of us, *cough* Diana *cough* Jane *cough* Serena *cough* Charlotte *cough* were being analytical and critical about certain people that made a fashion faux pas. But nothing malicious or bitchy, just some childlike and square comments. Hehe...

I'm losing my touch. I feel bored just writing all this. Help... Nomarlly, I would enjoy blogging about rubbish or random things but nowadays, I just can't find anything that I can blog on. To those who actually do read my blog *cough* Lionel *cough* Cikgu Lily *cough* Brandon *cough* or anyone at all, drop me some random topics that I could talk about (which doesn't include anything to with a certain Miss Lily Chai). Hehe... I can't lose my touch. *muaks*

7 comments:

the hippo loves waffles said...

talk about me then...hehe..
and i do read your blog..buy you're plain lazy to update..and so am i..haha..
talk bout the 'NEW' fashion..- curtains..
wonder what it would feel like wearing curtains..hehe..
*wink*

- z a r a t h o s - said...

pfft. ; P

lazy explain. : )

Anonymous said...

congrats !! spm is over ! lol... now can do anything we want !

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://aruncgtd.com/limp/fnbk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pcypyhxk.com/lzck/hqii.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://aruncgtd.com/limp/fnbk.html | http://nkzqeheq.com/siib/dgcc.html

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »